If you see one of the following error messages, it means the bank associated with the payment method you selected rejected the transaction.
- "Request failed: card rejected"
- "Your payment method is invalid. Please check your billing details."
- "An error occurred while processing your request"
If you see one of these messages, no transaction took place.
Here are some potential reasons why your transaction was rejected, and how you can try to address this.
- If you made a mistake while typing your credit card number, you can try again with the same credit card.
- If your credit card is expired, you can try again with a card that is still valid.
- If you do not have enough funds on your card, you can try transferring funds, or use another payment method.
- If you are in a foreign country and your bank doesn't know that you will make international transactions, you can try contacting them to unlock transactions from the country you are in at the moment.
- Your bank may have rejected payments to Virtual Regatta as a result of fraud protection measures. You can either try a different payment method, or contact your bank to get more information.
- You may have reached the transaction limit for that card. You can try contacting your bank to ask for a higher limit, or use a different payment method.
- If you called your bank or credit card company recently to report the loss of your credit card, your bank may have blocked all transactions. You can try contacting them to inform them that you found your lost card.