If you see an error message, first of all you need to make sure that your computer can run the game:
- Make sure your computer meets the hardware requirements
- Make sure you are using a supported browser
- Find out if WebGL is enabled on your computer
- Check if your graphics card is good enough
If you went through this checklist and did not encounter any issues, it is possible that there is an issue with your browser. To try and resolve it, please follow these steps:
- Clear your browser cache
- Delete the temporary files from your browser
- Delete the cookies from your browser
- Turn off your pop-up blocker if you have one installed
- Turn off you ad blocker you have one installed
If your connection is slow, if you are using a public network or a 3G/4G key, you can expect difficulties to log in. It is possible that the game will not load all the data it requires to start, which leads to an error message.
If you are trying to play from your workplace, the IT department in your building might restrict internet traffic, which means some content will not be downloaded properly.
Using certain browsers can also lead to specific issues. For instance, the game cannot run in full screen mode on Safari.